The enclosure uses a Screw-Less design coupled with hot swap capability to make switching out drives a hassle free experience. Also includes a key lock security device to keep your data safe and secure.
A new feature to the dock, while small and subtle, is the 3D LED status lights. This allows the user to keep track of their drives without having to be right in front of the workstation.
Perfect for system builders and small businesses, the MB877SK is a simple design with big features. And, with our 3-Year Warranty behind it, you can have peace of mind that the enclosure will live up to the Icy Dock standard of quality that you would expect.
- Device holds single 3.5" SATA I, II or III drive and fits any standard 5.25" device bay.
- User friendly Tray-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
- Removable Design & hot swap capability offers convenient solution for multi-drive exchangeability & maintenance.
- Safeguard key lock function keeps data secure within the enclosure.
- Aluminum body construction provides superior heat dissipation.
- 40mm rear warm air outtake fan ensures an optimal cooling environment.
- Stylish front panel with built in high flow air vent.
ICY DOCK MB877SK-B Tray-less Aluminum Body 3.5" SATA I, II & III Mobile Rack Removable Hard Drive Kit
|Item Number :
|Host Interface :
||7 pin SATA
|Drive Fit :
||1 x 3.5 “ SATA 1.5 / 3 / 6 Gbit/s hard drive
|Device Bay :
||1 X 5.25''
|Transfer Rate :
||Up to 6Gb/sec. (depending on hard drive speed)
|Insert& Extract connection Via :
||Direct SATA hard drive connection
||Aluminum body w/ plastic face panel
|Drive Cooling :
||Aluminum heat dispersion w/ 1 x rear outtake fan
|LED Indication :
||Device Power & Drive Activity
|LED Display Color :
||Green : Device power ;Amber : Drive Activity
|Dimension (L x W x H) :
||7.83" x 5.88" x 1.65"
|MCM Part #:||83-13300|
|Icy Dock Part #:||MB877SK-B|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 373
MCM Cat 56, Page 345View in Catalog