Introducing the one of the first USB-IF Certified Wireless USB solution, the IOGEAR Wireless USB Hub & Adapter kit (GUWH104Kit). The IOGEAR Wireless USB Hub & Adapter kit allows your desktop or laptop to wirelessly communicate with USB printers, scanners, cameras, game controllers, flash drives, external hard drives, and other USB devices. It complies with the Multi-band OFDM Ultra Wide Band (UWB) 1.0 specification, and provides users with transmission speeds of up to 480Mbps*. Because it is Plug-and-Play, the IOGEAR Certified Wireless USB Hub takes almost no time to set up and get running. It is the perfect combination of convenient Plug-and-Play USB connectivity, blazing fast data transfers and the benefits of going wireless.
The IOGEAR Wireless USB Kit takes advantage of the UWB radio technology to deliver fast wireless USB communication between your computer and USB peripherals. The IOGEAR Kit wirelessly connects to USB devices up to 30-feet away from your computer. Imagine transferring files to a hard drive across the room! The Wireless USB hub can connect to many other USB devices and offers high-bandwidth video, audio and data transfers. Additionally, the wireless frequency range of UWB helps avoid interference with other wireless devices like mobile phones, Wi-Fi networks, and Bluetooth devices. And because the IOGEAR Wireless USB hub is certified by the USB-IF you know that it will work with any other Certified Wireless USB devices that come to market.
- Certified Wireless USB 2.0, guarantees connectivity with all future Certified Wireless Products.
- Multiple Host Association: Hub can be associated with up to three users, and can easily share peripherals like Digital cameras, Camcorders, Printers and more by selecting their assigned button 1, 2 or 3.
- Convenience through Connection: Wireless USB is a powerful solution allowing users to roam with their laptop and still be connected at a blazing 480Mbps. Giving wireless freedom to an average user looking to connect his devices without cables.
- 40x Faster than your Wireless Internet (802.11 b): The UltraWide Band spectrum improves speed up to 40 times faster than your wireless home/office network
- Low Laptop Power Consumption: Wireless USB was created for Laptop users allowing the device to go into sleep mode when the connection is not being used. This allows for little to no power being drained from the laptop batteries.
Works with Peripherial like...
- External Hard Drives and Flash Memory sticks
- Digital Cameras
- Personal Media Players
- USB Enabled LCD Monitors and Projectors
- PDA's, Smartphones and Cell Phones
Will Not work with...
- USB Audio speakers
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from Certified Wireless USB 1.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.