Simultaneously broadcast video across 2 displays. The video splitter is an ideal solution for simultaneous broadcasting environments and digital signage applications
* Classrooms, exhibits, trade shows, monitor testing, demonstrations and multi-media presentations.
* Broadcasting video information such as news headlines, stock prices, airline flights and train schedules.
* Universities with multiple campuses, a single teacher to teach class to students in two or more locations at the same time
Iogear's DVI splitter supports both Analog & Digital video signal PLUS Audio.
- Connects computers with DVI graphics to multiple DVI compatible monitors or projectors.
- Fully compliant with DVI-Digital and DVI-Analog.
- Supports DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) standard for DVI compliant monitors.
- Speaker enabled for audio enjoyment.
- Cascadable to 3 levels
- Installs in minutes.
- Maintains highest single link video resolution (1920 x 1200).
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- Warranty: 3-YEAR