You'll build the MintDuino Reflex Game in five separate stages or sub-tasks. Breaking down a large project into manageable tasks helps you track down errors quickly, and lets you see how each part of the circuit works. Once you complete the game, you'll have the resources and experience to tackle more MintDuino projects. If you’re interested in the fascinating world of microcontrollers, you'll enjoy this book.
- Wire up and program the MintDuino to light an LED
- Build a game that tests the reflexes of two players
- Learn how to make your “game light” glow at random intervals
- Construct a pushbutton circuit to control individual players’ LEDs
- Put all of the components together, including simple code to control your game
|MCM Part #:||81-3395|
|John Wiley & Sons Part #:||978-1-4493-0766-0|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|