12W Audio Amplifier Module
Ultra compact audio amplifier circuit is housed in a fully potted plastic enclosure and is great for a variety of hobby, service and prototype applications. Because it operates on a wide DC voltage range, it may easily be powered by batteries, automotive power, or an AC adpator.
- Accepts line level input (80mV)
- Accepts signal from RCA line level and headphone outputs
- Provides 12W RMS output into a 4ohm load
- Requires 8 ~ 16VDC, 12VDC optimum (800mA)
- Dimensions: 2.5" (W) x 1.5" (D) x 1.0" (H)