Single Sided Communication Headset
The Koss CS95 communication headsets boast a full range of sound that helps bring conversations to life. With high noise sensitivity and reduced sound distortion – not to mention hands-free communication via an electret noise cancelling microphone – serious multi-taskers can revel in the advantage offered by the CS95 single-sided headset. One foam ear cushion creates an open, hear-through sound.
Also available with USB Connector
Whether you employ telephony, voice-activated, or voice recognition software – or indulge in computer games with sound cards that feature built-in bias supply – CS95 USB headsets offer long-lasting comfort to accommodate your communication needs.
- Dynamic element delivers high sensitivity and reduced distortion for premium sound at all volume levels
- Full range of sound brings games to life
- Improved signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound
- Electret noise cancelling microphone
- Independent 3.5mm plugs for easy headphone and microphone connection
- 8' cord maximizes movement
- Single-sided listening
- One foam ear cushion
- Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty
||30-16,000 Hz (headset)
100-16,000 Hz (microphone)
||32 ohms (headset)
Same as load resistance (microphone)
||91 dB SPL/1 mW (headset)
-56 dB +/- 3 dB per 1 V/1 KHz) (microphone)
(-36dB +/- 3dB, V/Pa)
||Straight, Single Entry, 8'
|MCM Part #:||35-10475|
|Koss Part #:||CS95|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|