Featuring a hybrid design, the UR40 integrate the best of closed and open style headphones. Closed leatherette ear cushions form a tight seal around the ears to enhance bass frequencies, while screened ear cups provide an open, hear-through sound that keeps you in tune with your surroundings. The result: a clean, full frequency, great sound that turns every recording into a “live” performance.
At just over six ounces, the Koss UR40 headphones wear comfortably, store easily, and travel lightly. Titanium sound in a collapsible, lightweight package.
- Full-frequency clean sound turns any recording into a "live" performance
- Screened ear cups provide open, hear-through sound letting listeners stay in touch with surroundings
- Closed leatherette ear cushions form tight seal around ears, enhancing sound bass
- Enjoy greater volume levels, even with low-voltage portable devices
- Airy mesh sling provides soft, breathable support
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils
- Lightweight frame (just over 6oz) folds into protective compact configuration for easy portability
- Includes a straight, dual-entry 4' cord with gold-flashed 3.5mm plug
- Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty
||98 dB SPL/1mW
||Straight, Dual Entry, 4'
|MCM Part #:||35-10245|
|Koss Part #:||UR40|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|