This 50 Ohm insulated BNC female to female feed thru bulkhead coupler provides the ability to pass a coaxial connection through a panel or bulkhead utilizing a standard .470" single D mounting hole with the additional feature of providing a non conductive mounting surface to reduce ground loop problems. A common use for this device is to create a connection point on either side of a obstruction.
- Coaxial Extension
- Coaxial interface conversion
- OEM coax applications
- Coax retrofit applications
- Provides 50 Ohm signal feed-thru for two BNC male interface devices
- Non conductive mounting flange and threaded barrel provide insulation from panel
- Nickel plated body for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss
- Complete with nut and lockwasher mounting hardware
|MCM Part #:||27-10201|
|L-com Part #:||BA1089|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|