All assemblies utilize 26 AWG stranded conductors with foil shielding for flexibility and performance. Backshells are fully molded with copper shielding for better immunity to EMI/RFI. Mating hardware is 4-40 thumbscrews which makes securing without tools quick and easy.
This cable features connectors with threaded inserts. This allows either metal thumbscrews or female hex standoffs to be threaded securely to each connector resulting in more flexibility to interface to ports or panel mounting the cable directly without use of an adapter.
- DTE/DCE communication
- Serial applications
- File transfer
Male to Female
5' DB-9 Null Modem Reverser Female to Female Cable
5' DB-9 Null Modem Female to Female Cable
10' DB-9 Null Modem Female to Female Cable
- Allows two DTE or DCE devices to communicate with no conflict in data transmission
- Wired to the most common null modem wiring schemes
- 360 degree fully shielded for protection against EMI/RFI
- Gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
- Pins 2 and 3 crossed (all else straight through) to form a "Reverser" Null Modem wiring scheme
|MCM Part #:||83-17462|
|L-com Part #:||CSNULL9FF-5|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|