Connecting cables in tight spaces can be a problem in many applications. These low profile right angle D-Sub adapters solve this problem by allowing cables to be connected at a 90 degree angle.
There are three versions are available for each connector size allowing for cables to exit in opposite directions. Adapters are male to female, fully shielded and are overmolded with gray PVC. Mating hardware is reversible allowing for use in virtually any application.
- D-Sub confined space
- Enclosure applications
- OEM applications
DB37 Male / Female - Cable Exit 1
DB37 Male / Female - Cable Exit 2
DB9 Male / Female - Cable Exit 1
DB9 Male / Female - Cable Exit 2
HD15 Male / Female - Cable Exit 1
HD15 Male / Female - Cable Exit 2
- Low Profile Right Angle DB9 Male / Female Adapter - Cable Exit 1
- Allows cables to mate at a 90 degree angle to avoid nearby obstructions
- One inch low profile for optimum clearance allowance
- 100% shielding throughout for protection against EMI/RFI
- Gold contact plating provides reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
- Connector options are DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37 or HD15 male to female with three exit orientations
|MCM Part #:||831-3506|
|L-com Part #:||DG909MF1|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|