Panel Mount USB Connectors with Leads
Featuring a bulkhead Type A or B Jack with 10 inches of un-terminated lead wires. The user can cut the wires to the desired length and hard wire or terminate them with their connector of choice. Wires are 20 AWG (2 power) and 24 AWG (2 signal) with an additional 24 AWG wire connected to the connector shell.
These ECF style USB adapter products securely mount via 4-40 screws which are sold separately (PN ECF440).
- PC computing
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Test and measurement
USB A Jack with 10" Leads
USB B Jack with 10" Leads
IP67 Waterproof Jacks (Do not require screws)
IP67 USB A Jack with 10" Leads
IP67 USB B Jack with 10" Leads
IP67 Waterproof Cap USB + IEEE1394
IP67 Waterproof Cap USB
Metal Shielded IP67 Waterproof Cap USB
4-440 Machine Screws
- Allows USB cables to be passed through panels or enclosures
- Screw mount for secure installations
- 30 micro inch gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
- Wire leads are 20 AWG (2 power) and 24 AWG (2 signal) with an additional 24 AWG wire connected to the connector shell
|MCM Part #:||83-17405|
|L-com Part #:||ECJ504B-UB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|