Easy to assemble DB9/HD15 two piece metal backshells are a great choice for the "do it yourself" consumer. Die cast zinc alloy construction is practically indestructible and offers maximum protection against harmful EMI/RFI.
When used with shielded cable, a complete ground can be made between connector shells. Five grommets are provided to best fit cable diameter used.
- Serial data transmission
- Data networks
- Instrument control
- Device management
Other L-Com Hood and Backshell Kits
Metal and Plastic Hood / Backshell
DB15/HD26 Metal Right Angle
DB9/HD15 Metal Right Angle
Waterproof Hood / Backshell
DB9 Female Waterproof
DB9 Male Waterproof
HD15 Female Waterproof
- All metal backshell for covering D-Sub cable assembly connectors
- Two piece cover design for easy, quick assembly
- Die cast zinc alloy with chromium plated finish offers maximum protection against harmful EMI/RFI
- Five compression grommets per backshell provided to best fit cable diameter used
- Also available in D-Sub 9, 15, 37 and 50 position sizes
|MCM Part #:||831-3542|
|L-com Part #:||SDC9AG|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|