For maximum protection against EMI/RFI interference, L-com's Double Shielded Patch cables are the right choice. With two layers of shielding (Foil plus Braid), data is protected from stray EMI/RFI fields.
This series features 24AWG solid conductors allowing easy termination to IDC connectors. The rugged LSZH jacket is extra durable for harsh industrial environments.
- Industrial Ethernet
- Factory Automation
- Process Industry applications
- Harsh Environment applications
Industrial Grade Double Shield Cat5e
Industrial Grade Shielded Cat5e
Industrial Grade Shielded Cat6
Additional Ethernet Connectors
IP67 Protective Cap with Lanyard
IP67 Cat5E Feedthrough Coupler
- Length: 3'
- Category 5E Double Shielded RJ45 LSZH Patch Cables for Industrial Environments
- Foil plus Braid Shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- 24AWG Solid conductors for termination to IDC blocks where required
- Exceeds EIA568 Category 5E requirements for high speed networks
- See additional Length's in chart below
|MCM Part #:||83-17475|
|L-com Part #:||TRD855SIG-3|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|