This kit contains the basic essential tools for an apprentice installer to get started as a professional installer. Kit is housed in a 4' nylon case with shoulder quiver for convenience and accessibility for any job.
- (1) 1/2" X 36" Premium Freeform High Speed Steel Drill Bitfor basic drilling
- (1) 3ft. Extension for 3/16" Shank Drill Bits
- (1) 3/8" X 24" Spear-Zit™ Directional Drill Bit
- (2) Creep-Zit™ 3ft. Threaded Male/Female Connector Fiberglass Rods
- (1) Creep-Zit™ 3ft. Luminous Bull Nose Threaded Female Connector Fiberglass Rod (gives three to nine feet of fiberglass Fish Rod for fishing walls, false ceilings, between floors, etc.)
- (1) WNRS, an in wall retrieval and wire running kit
- (1) 4ft. Nylon Shoulder Quiver Case w/ Shoulder Strap to contain above tools
|MCM Part #:||22-13400|
|Labor Saving Devices Part #:||80-400|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|