A dual-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with extra high-impedance instrument input and separate headphone output gives you the freedom to not only record but also mix anywhere.
- Four inputs: Record up to two tracks at once
- Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR inputs.
- High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring.
- Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply…so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop
|MCM Part #:||555-15000|
|Lexicon Part #:||ALPHA|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 030
MCM Cat 56, Page 192View in Catalog