USB Recording Interface
The Alpha Desktop Recording Studio is extremely compact, yet it gives you the features needed to get professional recording results anywhere. Designed with many of the same features found in professional studios, Alpha Studio is your complete recording solution: a USB powered I/O mixer with Cubase LE, the popular recording production suite from Steinberg, and the acclaimed Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in.
A dual-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with extra high-impedance instrument input and separate headphone output gives you the freedom to not only record but also mix anywhere.
- Four inputs: Record up to two tracks at once
- Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR inputs.
- High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring.
- Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply…so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop
|MCM Part #:||555-15000|
|Lexicon Part #:||ALPHA|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|