This product has been determined by MCM to be in "like new" condition; this may include open box returns or damaged packaging. Original manufacturer’s warranty and satisfaction guarantee still apply. Quantities limited.
Featuring newly designed dbx 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all 8 channels, the I-O|82 is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D – D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The I-O|82 can record eight tracks at once and includes 8 combi-jack mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, 2 hi-Z instrument inputs, 2 high power 1/4" headphone outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
- USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps
- 2 analog combi-jacks for mic/line inputs
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Streamlined monitor form factor
- 1 side panel ¼" instrument input
- 2 analog ¼" TRS outputs
- Separate source gain control per channel
- 1 headphone output with dedicated volume adjustment
- MIDI in and out
- Steinberg CUBASE LE - Multi-track recording software
- Lexicon Pantheon II - Reverb plug-in
- ToonTrack EZ Drummer Lite - Virtual instrument software
- XILS3 SE Software - Modular synthesizer
|MCM Part #:||555-15025-S1|
|Lexicon Part #:||I-O 82|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|