- 4 channel DVR with two wireless cameras
- 500GB hard drive included
Digital Wireless Camera Features:
- H.264 video compression¹
- Real time recording: 8/16ch: (360x240)/ 4ch: (720x240) resolution
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485)
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard²
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart phones & Tablets†
- PC and Mac Compatible (Internet Explorer & Safari browsers)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- Digital wireless secure and interference-free video signal
- Use cameras indoor or outdoor 3, day or night. Night viewing up to 60ft (18m) 4
- Wireless Range: Up to 150ft (46m) indoor/450ft (137m) outdoor 5
- Simple installation. No video cables required. Camera and receiver require a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adapters included)
- Connect multiple receivers to your surveillance recorder (DVR) to create a wireless surveillance solution 6
- Auto infrared light filter (IR Cut Filter) ensures accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- Adjustable resolution: VGA (640x480 @ 12 fps) for high quality video or QVGA (320x240 @ 30fps) for real time observation
1. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
3. Not recommended for submersion in water. Installation under shelter required.
4. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
5. Maximum transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal.
6. Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slight slowdown in frame rate performance. It is recommended to use the included 3ft extension cable
? Cameras and receivers require a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
? Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad?, iPhone?, BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 9000, 9700, 9800), Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), Symbian 3rd & 5th generation phones. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.
* BlackBox is used solely as a marketing term and does not imply that the product can survive fire or extreme conditions. Use product in accordance with the instructions provided.
* Number of Channels/ Cameras/ Accessories/ HDD (hard disk drive) capacity may vary by model. Check your package label for specific content information.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex