Ideal for mobile off-site surveillance, the Eco BlackBox+ series security camera system allows you to connect and view your system on the go with your tablet or smartphone over a 3G/4G or WiFi network. Record on a surveillance grade hard drive, designed for 24/7 operation providing weeks or even months of reliable recording. The Digital video recorder can be connected to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard HDMI, VGA & BNC inputs. Intuitive menu options with simple icons allow for fast and efficient DVR programming. Digital Video Recorder Features
Indoor/Outdoor Security cameras
- H.264 video compression 1
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included for - simple connection to HDTVs) 2
- Real time recording: 8/16ch: (360x240), 4ch: (720x240) resolution
- 960H (960x480) recording resolution capable 3
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485). Remotely control through App
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 4
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart phones & Tablets†
- PC and Mac Compatible (Internet Explorer & Safari browsers)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote
- connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- Super Resolution with enhanced optics
- BrightNight Viewing with enhanced lowlight image sensor
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Accurate colors with Lorex's automatic light filtering technology
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass through mounting bracket
- Weatherproof housing for indoors & outdoor installation (IP66) 6
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
1. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. HDMI output (1920x1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
3. When used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
5. IR Illumination range under ideal conditions. Actual range and clarity may vary depending on scene/object reflection and camera application. Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions.
6. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
7. Field of view, diagonal. If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad®, iPhone®, BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 9800, 9700, 9000), Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), Symbian 3rd & 5th generation phones. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required.
* BlackBox is used solely as a marketing term and does not imply that the product can survive fire or extreme conditions. Use product in accordance with the instructions provided.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
|MCM Part #:||82-16710|
|Lorex Part #:||LH0162011C16|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|