View your world like never before with the first full HD 1080p surveillance system in the consumer market. This easy to install Do-It-Yourself security bundle boasts full 1080p HD viewing and recording capabilities, producing outstanding high definition images that can be digitally zoomed during live viewing and playback mode capturing every important detail. The dual streaming feature of the HD-SDI DVR allows for efficient bandwidth usage for remote viewing to your mobile device or computer while still recording HD video on to the 2TB surveillance grade hard drive. Optimize your playback with Smart search and the advanced Panorama & Multi-time search options, providing for fast review of motion events, sequenced clips before and after an incident, and viewing the same camera channel at different times.
The High Definition Security Came a System features 4 1080p cameras that have dual outputs using high-grade RG59 coaxial cable so you can connect to a HD-SDI DVR and to a TV or monitor for simultaneous High Definition viewing. With an Infrared Cut Filter ensuring true and accurate color reproduction and Digital Noise Reduction providing clear night vision and improving recording efficiency, you can truly see the HD difference. Ideal for small businesses and home monitoring.
HD-SDI Digital Video Recorder:
High Definition Security Camera Features:
- HD-SDI supporting 1080p & 720p recording 1
- Digital Zoom in live view & playback
- Advanced search & playback: Panorama and Multi-time
- Smart Search for fast review of motion events in sequence
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- 24x7 100% duty cycle HDD preinstalled. Supports 2 HDD (expandable up to 4TB)
- Variable frame rate for higher recording speed during events
- HDMI Outputs for convenient connection to HD TVs or monitors
- eSATA output for faster large capacity backup
- Remote Viewing on PC, Mac, smartphone & tablet †
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 2
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth while streaming HD video locally 3
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for reliable connectivity
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments and web link
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) 2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- Megapixel 4mm lens for superior detail and wide angle viewing (79° FOV)
- Automatic Infrared Filter ensures true & accurate color in all lighting conditions
- Smart IR technology with auto light compensation prevents washout effect
- Lorex ClearNight imaging ensures clear night vision and improves recording efficiency using Digital Noise Reduction technology
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Night Vision up to 80ft away in total darkness and up to 140ft away in typical night time ambient lighting 4
- Dual BNC (HD-SDI & Composite) video outputs for simultaneous HD and standard resolution video streaming
- Vandal-resistant design: Cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables 5
- 100 FT RG59 high-grade Siamese (video & power) coaxial cable for flexible installation *
- 4 Ch HD-SDI DVR with Pre-Installed HDD
- Remote Control, Power Adapter (for DVR)
- HDMI Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Documentation CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- 4 x 1080p HD-SDI Cameras with cable pass through brackets
- 4 x 100ft RG59 Siamese (video & power) extension cable for flexible camera installation*
- 1 x 4-in-1 Power Adapter (for cameras).
1. High-Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI) uncompressed high definition broadcast-grade video over standard coax cable. Recording speed: 5fps @ 1080p (1920x1080 pixels)/ 10fps @ 720p (1280x720 pixels). Recording time may vary based on recording resolution, quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
3. HD video streaming locally to the DVR. Optimized lower resolution steaming for mobile devices. Mobile connectivity is dependent on bandwidth and resolution of the mobile device.
4. IR illumination range under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* Use the included extension cables, or visit www.lorextechnology.com for compatible RG59 extension cables. Regular BNC extension cables are not compatible with this camera. In order to maintain high definition video quality, extending the existing 100ft RG59 Coaxial cable is NOT acceptable. For longer cables runs, use a single cable up to 300ft.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad, iPhone™, Android (version 2.3 & above). Data plan is required not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new smart phones and tablets become available in the market.