High Performance Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera
Sony Effio™ video image processor delivers up to 700TV lines of resolution
Providing 34% more detail than standard D1 resolution and a 500% increase over CIF, delivering a sharper, non-distorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio.
Cover Any Angle
High speed 360° per second panning allows you to cover large areas quickly
PTZ camera features:
- Latest Sony EXview™ II image sensor for best-in-class low light performance1
- Sony Effio™ video image processor delivers up to 700TV lines of resolution
- 960H optimized image sensor delivers up to 34% more resolution than D1 and 5x more than CIF 2
- Offers a true to life non-stretched aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed images 2
- 10X Optical Zoom and 10X Digital Zoom to focus in on even the finest details
- Complete area coverage with 360 degrees per second panning speed
- Program pre-set viewing points when connected to a DVR
- ClearNight technology with Digital Noise Reduction improves low light performance and recording efficiency by up to 30%
- Accurate colors with Lorex's automatic light filtering technology
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated with included wall mount3
- Connects to any Lorex Eco™ or Edge™ series DVR for local or remote operation
- Control camera movement remotely from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac with Eco™ Series DVR
- Install outdoors with included wall mount bracket or indoors with wall mount bracket or attach directly to the ceiling
- 100ft all-in-one connection cable included for installation location flexibility
- 1x PTZ Camera
- 1x 100ft BNC/power/video/RS485 Cable
- 1x 12V DC power adapter
- 1 x Wall Mount
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1x Mounting screw kit
1. This camera features an ultra-low light sensitive image sensor and therefore does not feature Infra-Red LEDs. The camera requires ambient lighting (for example, street/building lighting, star or moon light) to render a night time image. In total darkness (zero Lux) the camera will not produce a night time image and therefore the camera should not be installed in completely dark areas.
2. When connected to a 960H capable DVR
3. Wall mount required for outdoor installation. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.