Suspended Sound Masking Speaker Assembly 4W-70V
By Quam (MA/E8/S2/T8)
MCM Part #555-27745
8" Sound Masking Speaker
The MA/E8/S2/T8 is a 690 CID sound masking loudspeaker assembly consisting of an 8C10PAX - 8" O.D. dual cone loudspeaker with a 10 oz. magnet and a 4W-70V rotary select transformer. 4' suspension chain is supplied.
As one of the oldest loudspeaker manufacturers in continuous operation in the United States, Quam-Nichols has lived through numerous changes over the years. American made brands of consumer electronics are all but a memory, as most of the big brand names of their era are either gone completely, or gone offshore — along with their vendors. Not Quam-Nichols.
- Average Sensitivity: 95 dB-SPL 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating: 20W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output: 101 dB SPL, 4W/ 1M
- Magnet Type, Weight: BeFe Ceramic, 10 oz
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 90° Included Angle, -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection: Pre-cut 7” color coded leads
- Mechanical Connection: Light steel chain, 4’-0” long, supplied
|MCM Part #:||555-27745|
|Quam Part #:||MA/E8/S2/T8|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|