8" Automotive Woofer
This 8” small-enclosure sub woofer will add extra punch to your low-end and give you that huge sound you want. The sound is produced by a 1.5” four-layer high-temperature voice coil, wound on a Kapton former, with two 50 oz. heavy double-stacked magnets, handling 600W max. It’s all housed in a stamped steel basket for heavy-duty stability. And your booming sound is enhanced by the wide, non-fatiguing rubber surround and the bumped and vented motor construction.
- Black non-pressed paper cone
- Wide non-fatiguing rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Gold plated input terminals
- Bumped and vented motor structure
- Attractive protective rubber magnet boot
- High temperature voice coil wound on a Kapton former
- Double stacked magnet structure
- Power capacity: 300W/600W RMS/peak
- Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 87.7dB (W/M)
- Fs: 42.9Hz
- Qts: 0.39
- Vas: 20.20 (liters)
- Voice coil: 4 layer, 1.5"
- Magnet: Dual 50 oz.
- Overall frame diameter: 8.23"
- Required cutout: 7.05"
- Overall depth: 5.22"
|MCM Part #:||60-10150|
|Lanzar Part #:||MAX8|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|