In this book, electronics guru Simon Monk explains the basics of Raspberry Pi application development, while providing hands-on examples and ready-to-use scripts. See how to set up hardware and software, write and debug applications, create user-friendly interfaces, and control external electronics. Do-it-yourself projects include a hangman game, an LED clock, and a software-controlled roving robot.
- Boot up and configure your Raspberry Pi
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Create Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Work with strings, lists, and functions
- Use and write your own libraries, modules, and classes
- Add Web features to your programs
- Develop interactive games with Pygame
- Interface with devices through the GPIO port
- Build a Raspberry Pi Robot and LED Clock
- Build professional-quality GUIs using Tkinter
|MCM Part #:||81-3365|
|Mcgraw-hill Part #:||9781259587405|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|