Automatic Two-Way Speaker Selector - Sound Activated
By MCM Custom Audio (50-8395)
You Save: $49.96 (50 %)
Automatic Speaker Switch
Automatic switch is perfect when two independent sound systems feed a single pair of speakers. Inputs are identified as A and B, with INPUT-A as the default. When an audio signal is detected at INPUT-B, the switch automatically switches to that input. When INPUT-B is is silenced, the output automatically reverts back to INPUT-A. The delay time for reverting back to INPUT-A is adjustable from 0.5 seconds to two minutes.
Popular applications include residential installations where ceiling or wall speakers are part of a whole-house system, and connected to a local music or home theater system. This is the perfect accessory any time you have two sound systems that need to be connected to a single pair of speakers.
- LED status indicators for A and B outputs
- 12VDC status output
- Adjustable sensitivity and return delay
- Detachable Phoenix style terminal connections
- Rugged metal housing
- AC power adapter included
- Dimensions (excluding connectors and mounting tabs): 1.25" (H) x 5.5" (W) x 2" (D)
- Power requirements: 12VDC, 150mA
- Detachable speaker connections accept up to 14AWG wire
- 12VDC status output via 3.5mm plug, positive tip
- Max status output load: 100mA
- Adjustable return delay time: 0.5 ~ 120 seconds
- For use with 4Ω ~ 16Ω loads
|MCM Part #:||50-8395|
|MCM Custom Audio Part #:||50-8395|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|