Indoor / Outdoor Speaker Pair(white)
Rugged weatherproof speaker pair is designed to meet the needs of virtually any indoor or outdoor situation, in both residential whole-house systems and distributed commercial sound environments. They are ideal in large scale environments requiring a high number of speakers, as well as crowded environments where higher volume levels are necessary. Additionally, the compact size and tremendous clarity makes these suitable as studio monitors.
to see the entire series.
They are the ideal choice for:
Large scale commercial environments including retail, commercial, industrial, public transportation and school environments
High fidelity sound distribution in clubs, sports bars, health spas, community centers
Outdoor sound distribution in residential distributed systems
Monitoring in the studio or small stage venues
High excursion woofers mounted in tuned ABS cabinets, coupled with a 1" soft dome tweeter, provide wide frequency response with tremendous detail. Rear mounted rotary switch selects multiple taps on the internal 70V transformer, or 8ohm bypass position, allowing the speaker to see the full frequency range.
- Polypropylene cone 6½" woofer with rubber surround
- 1" Soft dome tweeter with dispersion lens
- UV resistant ABS resin composite enclosures
- Wedge shape design for improved cabinet performance and easy corner mounting
- Included mounting brackets and hardware
- Rustproof aluminum grills
- Heavy duty five–way binding post connections
- White color, also available in black
- Sold in pairs
- Power capacity: 60W/120W RMS/peak
- Sensitivity: 88dB (W/M)
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency response: 55Hz ~ 20KHz
- Transformer taps: 5W, 10W, 20W, 30W, 40W
- Available 8Ω bypass mode
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 13" (H) x 8¾" (W) x 7½" (D)
|MCM Part #:||50-8885|
|MCM Custom Audio Part #:||50-8885|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|