The Microsoft Rainier 39300 Backpack will help you carry all your essentials with its multi-pocket layout and well designed look. It has air flow padding on back and shoulder straps so you won't sweat up a storm because Microsoft has got your back, believe it!
This Rainier backpack has pockets for just about anything and everything including a headphone port, so you can keep your hands free or keep them moving to the beat. It holds laptops with up to a 15.6-inch screen size or if you've got a little guy it can accommodate him too.
With the quick drop pockets you can drop your items on the fly so you don't have to deal with the hassle of taking off the backpack and putting them into the larger pockets where the important stuff really goes.
- Black exterior with orange accents inside
- Holds laptops with up to a 15.6-inch screen size
- Air flow padding on back and shoulder straps
- Light colored lining helps find items fast
- Large center storage compartment with mesh pocket
- Two (2) large front zippers
- Quick drop pockets for keys and coins
- Front pockets for digital accessories, media, pens, business cards
- Durable 1680D ballistic poly nylon material with water resistant bottom panel
- Fleeced lined MP3 player pocket with headphone port
- Unit Dimensions:
- External: 18.5 x 13.5 x 8-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Notebook Compartment: 15.2 x 10.75 x 2-inches (H x W x D, approximate)