Tradition meets innovation and flexibility
Its contoured shape fits comfortably in either hand, and with built-in BlueTrack Technology, you can use it virtually anywhere. Learn new ways to navigate Windows, while still being able to use familiar point-and-click functionality.
Simple movements that create waves
Touch Mouse features a large touch-sensitive surface that responds to one-, two-, and three-fingered gestures that are optimized for PC use. You can select which gestures correspond to snapping, moving, minimizing and maximizing windows, and switching between tasks. Use a simple thumb sweep to move back and forth between pages. Plus, with horizontal and vertical scrolling, you can swiftly navigate long documents and websites.
Upgrading to Windows 8? Touch Mouse goes with you
In Windows 8, you can adjust how sensitive Touch Mouse is to your touch. Want faster motion reactions or quicker scrolling? You can increase Touch Mouse’s response to your movements. If you want to reduce the likelihood of unintentional mouse scrolling, you can easily decrease its surface sensitivity through Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center settings.
Windows 8 offers even more ways to customize your Touch Mouse, with a new set of gesture setting options. You want Middle Click? You got it. Just choose the option in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and assign it to a gesture. Try out new gesture settings, or keep your existing settings and continue using your Touch Mouse as you always have.
- Slide or flick one finger to manage content. Slide in any direction to scroll. Flick in any direction to scroll quickly.
- Slide two fingers to manage apps. Slide left to display Windows 8 charms: Search, Share, Devices, Settings. Slide right to switch through open apps. Slide forward/back to show app commands.
- Slide three fingers to zoom. Slide forward to zoom in. Slide back to zoom out.
- Thumb– Slide right to go forward and left to go back through Apps
- Leave the Nano Transceiver (USB) plugged in when you’re on the go, or stow it magnetically in the mouse.
- Enhanced navigation for Windows 7 and Windows 8-Touch Mouse with multi-touch navigation was introduced exclusively for Windows 7 and now has been optimized with navigation experiences designed for Windows 8 as well.
- BlueTrack Technology®- Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface.1
- Superior comfort that’s designed to fit your right or left hand.
- Turn off the power switch to save the battery when the mouse is not in use. A green light flashes to show the battery is working, and then turns off to save battery life.
Note: Finger and thumb actions only compatible with Windows 8.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8
- Hard Drive: 100MB free space
- Available USB port
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (included)