An ideal balance of form and function
The Wedge Mobile Keyboard has a minimalistic yet thoughtful design that gives you exactly what you need and nothing more. The durable keyboard cover not only protects your device from scratches, but also quickly converts into a tablet stand, allowing you to work or watch movies. When you’re done, simply snap the cover back on the keyboard to power it down before you stash it in your bag or backpack. It’s as portable—and easy—as that.
We also built in some of the most useful commonly used features, such as Windows 8 hotkeys, to give you a quick and convenient way to search, switch between windows, and more. The keyboard also has built-in media keys, making it easy to control music and videos.
Bluetooth® technology eliminates cable and transceiver
Wedge Mobile Keyboard uses Bluetooth technology, allowing you to wirelessly connect to your tablet without a cable or transceiver. For the ultimate clutter-free mobile workstation, combine the Wedge Mobile Keyboard with the Wedge Mobile Mouse.
- Multi-purpose cover powers down device when snapped on. Also converts into a tablet stand for an instant workstation.
- Windows® 8 Shortcut Keys provides convenient access to commonly used Windows 8 functions.
- Effortlessly control your music, with next track, previous track, play, pause, and volume control keys.
- Windows Start Button
- Light-Touch Keys for a more pleasant typing experience
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity - no transceiver required
- Provides fast, comfortable typing, and works with Windows, iPad, and most Android tablets
- Computer/Operating System- Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows® 8, Windows RT, Windows 7.
- Basic functionality on ARM-based devices.
- 150 MB Hard Drive
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries required (included).
- Computer enabled with Bluetooth® wireless technology.
|MCM Part #:||83-14452|
|Microsoft Part #:||U6R-00001|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 332View in Catalog