The Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is packed with ergonomic features including a contoured keyset, removable padded palm rest, and palm lift. These features are designed to encourage a more natural, relaxed positioning of the arms, hands and wrist, providing greater comfort and helping to avoid injury during extended use.
Built for productivity
Microsoft believes in the constant pursuit of excellence, and is always looking for ways to improve the comfort and productivity of our hardware. The new split spacebar with backspace functionality on the Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is the perfect example. Research shows that 90 percent of people use only their right thumb to hit the space bar, and that the backspace key is one of the most frequently used keys on a keyboard. Knowing this, Microsoft Hardware designers built a larger, split spacebar that includes a backspace bar on the left-hand side. The new design helps improve typing speed and provide improved comfort.
Perfect for Windows 8
The Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is equipped with hotkeys that give you one-touch access to some of the most commonly used functions in Windows 8, so you can search, share, or access your settings in the blink of an eye.
- Contoured design promotes a natural wrist position and puts keys within easy reach.
- Split spacebar with backspace functionality is designed to improve typing efficiency.
- Palm lift promotes a straight, neutral wrist position.
- Detachable palm rest can be removed for a sleek, compact look.Work in the position that's most comfortable for you with detachable palm rest and adjustable keyboard legs.
- Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
- Windows® 8 Shortcut Keys provides convenient access to commonly used Windows 8 functions.
- Give yourself room to move without worrying about tangled wires.
- Computer/Operating System- Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- 2 AAA alkaline battery required (included)
|MCM Part #:||83-14454|
|Microsoft Part #:||V5S-00001|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 333View in Catalog