This compact drill/driver was designed with tough jobsite conditions in mind. Features a longer runtime and fewer battery changes to prevent unscheduled breaks and maintain momentum while working. Tool balance, weight and grip have been optimized for user comfort.
- All metal 1/2” single sleeve ratcheting chuck
- Variable speed: 0-500/0-1,500 RPM
- Compact length (7-3/4 in.) fits in tight areas
- 4-Pole frameless motor delivers 425 in-lbs of peak torque
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces
- Lightweight at only 4.0 lbs.
- M18™ cordless 1/2" compact drill driver
- (2) M18™ RED LITHIUM™ compact battery packs
- 30 Minute Charger
- Carrying Case
|No Load Speed
|No of Batteries Included
|Capacity in Steel
|Capacity in Wood
|MCM Part #:||22-14815|
|Milwaukee Electric Tool Part #:||2601-22|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 919
MCM Cat 56, Page 801View in Catalog