Made in the USA, the Milwaukee® Hole Dozer™ Hole Saw features Rip Guard™, the strongest tooth form in the industry, backed by the Rip Guard™ Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty. Each tooth is built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength.
The Rip Guard™ warranty on tooth breaks is a first for the hole saw industry. The added tooth strength along with 8% cobalt give added life to the teeth, allowing for increased productivity on the jobsite, as well as continued hole quality.
The Hole Dozer™ includes Plug Jack™, an all access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack™ gives access lower into the cup for thick material and higher towards the teeth for thin material. With multiple positions to apply leverage and better plug access, Plug Jack™ increases productivity and eliminates wasted downtime between holes.
- Rip Guard™, the strongest tooth form in the industry
- Rip Guard™ Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
- Plug Jack™, an all access slot design for fast plug removal
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- (5) Hole Saws: 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/2"
- (1) Twist-Release™ Arbor with Pilot Bit
- (1) Additional Pilot Bit
- (1) 1/8" Hex Key
- (1) Adapter
|MCM Part #:||22-14955|
|Milwaukee Electric Tool Part #:||49-22-4005|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|