Single Channel Portable PA System With Microphone
With its simple controls and great sound, this system can be easily carried or stand-mounted for a semi-permanent installation. It is an excellent public address solution for tours or outdoor public performance where portability, high-quality, rugged design, and ease of use are a must.
Also available in a wireless model
Giving you the portability of a megaphone, combined with the functions of a portable PA system, this unit includes a 1/4" Mic input, as well as a 3.5mm line-input.
- Tripod stand specifically designed for these personal PA systems
- Carry Bag tailored to fit these personal PA systems
- Includes a high-performance handheld microphone
- Best-in-class performance.
- Rugged yet lightweight
- Hand or shoulder strap carry, or stand mount.
- Simplified control panel provides intuitive operation.
- High quality class-AB amplifier drives full-range speaker.
- AC and lithium rechargeable battery operation.
- Max. Power Output: 45W
- Amplifier: Class AB
- T.H.D. <1%
- Frequency Response: 60Hz~15KHz
- Loudspeaker: 5" full-range high efficiency
- Audio Inputs: 1/4" Mic input, 3.5mm line-input
- Audio Output: 3.5mm (1/8")
- Installation: Microphone stand, table mounted, shoulder belt.
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, or 2.6AH rechargeable lithium battery
- Charge Time: Up to 4 hours (automatic charging management)
- Standby Time: Up to 10 hours
- Battery Indicator: single LED indicator
- Color: Grey/Black
- Dimensions: 160(W)×178(H)×285(L)mm / 6.3"(W)x7"(H)x11.22"(L)
- Weight (battery included): Approx. 2.2kg / 4.85lbs
- MM-107 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Housing: Die-cast Zinc Alloy
- Directionality: Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: -54dBV/Pa (0dB=1V Open-circuit voltage)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~16kHz
- Output Impedance: 400O±30%
- Dimensions: 51mm(D)x178mm(L) / 2.0"(Ø)x7.0"(L)
- Weight: Approx. 235g / 8.3oz
|MCM Part #:||555-20308|
|Mipro Electronics Co Part #:||MA-101C/MM-107|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 048View in Catalog