The MA-909 is a breakthrough in the traditional designing concept of wireless PA systems. This new integrated high-fidelity wireless interlinking amplifier system separates the control mixer from any amplified speaker system unlike the traditional concept of portable "all-in-one" wireless amplifier which consists of CD/cassette players, wireless receiver, and control mixer inside the speaker cabinet. The mixed audio signals from the MA-909 can be transmitted wirelessly to inter-linking receiver modules installed in one or more remote active speaker systems, thus allowing the mixer to be set up in any desired location without the need for bulky and inconvenient connecting cables.
- EIA Standard 2U metal case equipped with plug-in dual UHF wireless receivers, CD player, wired microphone jack, LINE-IN jack of other audio sources and LINE-IN/OUT jack of recorder.
- A wired microphone, two wireless microphones, CD/cassette/DVD players, and other audio sources can be mixed simultaneously to the input.
- 16 selectable frequencies.
- Modular design for interlinking wireless receiver allows being built-in or mounted on specified brand of active speaker systems.
- The active speaker systems with an interlinking receiver module installed allow unlimited expansion or change of setup position within transmitting range.
|Receiver Modules (Optional)
||2 Bays for Plug-in UHF MRM-70 modules
||(3) Rear Panel, Detachable.
|CD Player (Optional)
|Audio Inputs Sockets
||Balanced, Unbalanced Mic & Line-in / Line-out
|Wireless Transmitter (Optional)
||MT-90: 16 preset frequencies
||Built-in 100~240V AC switching power supply
||420(W)×44(H)×200(D)mm / 16.5(W)x1.7(H)x7.9(D)"
||Approx. 5.2kg / 11.5lbs