This power supply is designed to provide the Raspberry Pi with a clean and stable power source from a 9V wall-wart such as 9V 1A Power Supply. As you may know, the Raspberry Pi can become unstable when used with power-hungry USB devices and this power supply will provide the head room needed to keep your setup running smoothly.
For Raspberry Pi hackers out there, this power supply also features two additional voltage regulators, respectively outputting 800mA at 3.3v and 5V on power rails conveniently accessible through a vertical JST connector, as well as a standard 0.1" pin header.
The center position on the power connectors (JST and pin header) is reserved for ground and it is common with the Raspberry Pi's ground. The power supply ships as shown on the main picture and does not include any other related items.
Power Supply Specifications
- Improved heat sinking compared to the Nwazet Pi Power Supply v1
- Fits perfectly in our Tuxedo case
- Requires a 9V 1A Power Supply (not included)
- Optional but Recommended - USB A Male to Micro USB Male adapter
- 1x DC power connector, 5A input current rated, 2.1x5.5mm, center-positive barrel
- 2x MC33269 voltage regulators supplying 800mA @ 5v
- 1x MC33269 voltage regulator supplying 800mA @ 3.3v
- 1x JST PH connectors, top entry, 3 circuits (5v, GND, 3.3v)
- 1x 0.1" pin header connector, 3 circuits (5v, GND, 3.3v)
- 1x power indicator LED (red or white)
- Eagle design files: coming soon on Github