The Pi Slate can easily be stacked to form minimalist enclosures and to organize a design. For instance, it makes it simple to layer a control deck with a Raspberry Pi and a custom circuit, a power deck holding a Li-Po battery with a step-up DC-DC converter and a lower deck supporting a chassis. Clean, simple and effective.
You'll appreciate the convenience of routing wires between layers thanks to the notches cut around the board as well as the easy access to the SD card.
Included with the Pi Slate
- Clear acrylic plate: 1
- Plastic side standoffs (Pi): 4
- Short thick black screws (1/4", side standoffs, Pi): 4
- Short spacers (1/4" Hex F-F Standoff - Alu - Pi): 2
- Extra short hex spacers (3/16" Hex F-F Spacers - Alu - Power Supply): 2
- Screws (3/16" extra short, steel - Power Supply): 4
- Screws (5/8" Black Steel - Pi standoffs): 4
- 400 tie-point solderless breadboard: 2
- Rubber feet: 4