Applications for this board include:
Web server with dynamic web pages which allow you to read PIC resources or to drive them through web interface, i.e. to read ADC and display it on the web or to toggle GPIO outputs from the web
FTP server, or you can control the PIC by Telnet, or you can send and receive e-mails and trigger hardware events with them.
All this is possible thanks to the free firmware which Microchip provide, and the best of it all is that it has no upfront charges for software nor royalties.
- Micro-controller:PIC18F25J10 with ENC28J60 Ethernet controller, 32KB Flash and 1K RAM
- Onboard Ram:1Mbit on board serial flash for web pages storage
- ICSP/ICD: connector for programming with PIC-ICD2 or PIC-ICD2-POCKET
- Ethernet Connectivity: 10Mbit connector and drivers
- LED: Status LED
- Reset: Reset button
- Web Server: Complete web server and TCP-IP stack support as per Microchip's open source TCP-IP stack
- Extension connector: Connect to other boards with 10 GPIOs on the IDC14 connector
- Power plug-in jack for +5V DC power supply
- 3.3V voltage regulator
- Power on Led
- Dimensions: 55x36 mm (3,9x3,15")
For additional information please visit Olimex PIC-MINI-WEB
|MCM Part #:||83-14815|
|Olimex Part #:||PIC-MINI-WEB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|