The STM32F103 Performance Line family has an embedded ARM core and is therefore compatible with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with an extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities.
STM32-103STK is starterkit board which allow you to explore all STM32F103 capabilities. It have NOKIA 3310 BW 84x48 LCD, buttons, SD-MMC card, Accelerometer, 2.4Ghz RF transciever, Audio Input and Output, the power supply is made from single 1.5V AA cell battery.
- MCU: STM32F103RBT6 ARM 32 bit CORTEX M3â„¢ with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 20K Bytes RAM, USB, CAN, x2 I2C, x2 ADC 12 bit, x3 UART, x2 SPI, x3 TIMERS, up to 72Mhz operation
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- USB mini connector
- LCD NOKIA 3310 BW 84x48 pixels
- 1.5V battery connector with step-up converter
- 3-axis accelerometer
- SD-MMC card
- 2.4 Ghz transciever with Nordic nRF23L01
- Audio input
- Audio output
- User buttions x2
- Joystick with 4 directions and push action
- UEXT connector for other Olimex's modules connection like MOD-MP3, etc.
- RESET button
- Status LED
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 90 x 65mm (3.5 x 2.5")