Optoma’s TX542 is designed to meet the demanding requirements of school districts and businesses. Bright, high contrast images provide easy-to-read text, and the built-in closed captioning decoder displays text from videos that have closed captioning embedded in the signal. Wired networking allows remote management and control of the projector, and a built-in 10-watt speaker system outputs volume required for larger audiences. This product has been determined by MCM to be in "like new" condition; this may include open box returns or damaged packaging. 90 day warranty and satisfaction guarantee still apply.
- Easy-to-read text – bright at 2800 ANSI lumens and high 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Broadcast messages to projector over the network
- Eco-friendly low power consumption - sub-one watt standby mode
- Remote management and control via RS-232 or RJ45
- Protect your investment – built-in security bar, control panel lock, logo display at start-up and user-selectable password
- Built-in closed captioning
- Inputs: HDMI, two VGA, s-video, composite video, stereo audio-in, RJ45, RS-232 and USB