The OSEPP Uno R3 Plus board is the basic starter model. It serves as a great starting point to the wonderful world of Arduino. This board uses the 8-bit, AVR, RISC-based ATmega328P microcontroller from Atmel. New in R3 is added SCL/SDA pins next to AREF header and also added IOREF pin to power header. Built on the "open-source electronics prototyping platform", and compatible with existing Arduino software lilbraries.
- 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller running at 16 MHz
- Connects to a computer via a standard USB cable
- Flexible power source (USB or DC power)
- ICSP header for programming microcontroller
- Compatible with existing Arduino software libraries
- Compatible with the Ethernet and Motor Controller Shields
- Molex connector for easy connect to OSEPP sensors and other I2C devices
- This board is based on the Arduino Uno designed by Arduino, and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License.
|Clock Speed||16 MHz
||Flash Memory||32 KB
|Operating Voltage||5 V
|Input Voltage||6-12 V
|Digital I/O Pin Count||54 (including 14 for PWM output)
|Analog Input Pin Count||6
|Other Connections||Mini-USB, ICSP for ATmega2560, DC power connector, 4-pin latchable Molex connector
|Dimensions||4.23 x 2.13 x 0.61 inches (107.5 x 54.0 x 15.5 mm)
|Power Source||USB or external DC power supply
|MCM Part #:||83-15263|
|Osepp Part #:||UNO-03|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 668View in Catalog