This compact 3-channel mixer with USB interface is suited for universal applications, e.g. For audio recording on the computer. The mono input channel allows the user to connect a )phantom-powered) microphone; The stereo input channel allows to connect an audio source with line signal level. In addition, the mixer is provided with connections for a recorder and headphones. The mixed signal is sent to the output via RCA jacks and the USB port. It is also possible to use the USB port as an input to transfer audio data from the computer t the mixer. When connecting the mixer to a computer, power is supplied via the USB connection. When operating the mixer without a computer, use a suitable power supply with USB connection to operate the mixer.
- USB Soundcard / Audio Interface
- +18V Phantom Power
- XLR Microphone Input Connector
- 3.5mm (1/8'') Microphone Jack + 3.5mm (1/8'') Headphone Jack
- RCA (L/R) Stereo Input Connectors
- 2-TK RCA (L/R) Input Connectors
- RCA (L/R) Stereo Output Connectors
- USB Port: Connect to Mac / PC
- Audio Signal CLIP + LED Indicator Lights
- Power Supply: 5V, 500mA
- Bluetooth Version: v3.0
- Bluetooth Network Name: 'Pyle Audio'
- Bluetooth Wireless Range: 50' Feet
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (A Weighted)
- T.H.D.: <0.05%
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 25kHz
- Output Level: 5.8V Max
- 2-TK in: 300mV / 22KO
- Mic: 1mV/1.7KO (Gain Max)
- Line Ch1: 3mV/12KO (Gain Max)
- Line Ch2, Ch3: 150mV/22KO
- Equalizer Bass Range: +/-15dB/80Hz
- Headphone Impedance: >16O
- Power Supply: AC 100/240V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.0'' x 5.3'' x 1.6''
- Weight: 1.54 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-29465|
|Pyle Part #:||PAD30MXUBT|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|