The Parallax Serial LCDs (liquid crystal displays) can be easily connected to and controlled by a microcontroller using a single I/O pin. The LCD displays provide basic text wrapping so that your text looks correct on the display. Full control over all of their advanced LCD features allows you to move the cursor anywhere on the display with a single instruction and turn the display on and off in any configuration. They support visible ASCII characters, in addition to eight of your own custom characters to display anywhere on the LCD.
- Clear 40-pixel characters support ASCII DEC 32-127
- Turn backlighting on or off with a single command
- Eight user-definable custom characters
- Build-in piezospeaker lets you add audible alert tones
- Baud mode selector and adjustable contrast on the back of the display
|MCM Part #:||28-17950|
|Parallax Part #:||27977|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|