The S2 robot is suitable for a whole variety of programming skills. The Scribbler robot arrives pre-programmed with eight demo modes, including light-seeking, object detection, object avoidance, line-following, and art. Place a Sharpie marker in the pen port and it will scribble as it drives. Next, use the tile-based programming tools, or modify the Propeller source code in our BASIC-like Spin language. Through the use of third-party tools you can also program the S2 on a Mac or under Linux, in PropBASIC and C using PropGCC.
- 8 pre-programmed play modes - Just add batteries and you are ready to starting using the robot's sensors and capabilities. Object detection, avoid objects, line sensing, draw an image, sense light, etc.
- Driven by the P8X32A Propeller microcontroller with eight processing cogs
- Graphical or text based programming interface
- Bi-color LEDs - Provide visual feedback, show program modes, indicate line following guides
- Includes two independent DC wheel motors (with stall sensors) and wheel encoders - Allows for precise maneuvering, maze navigation and distance control
- Integrated pen port - Draw anything you can imagine, letters, numbers, pictures, etc.
- Integrated speaker - Play tunes, add sounds feedback, phone dial, play songs, etc.
- Integrated hacker port - for connection to external sensors, RF devices and servos.
- Recommended for ages 14+
|MCM Part #:||28-17937|
|Parallax Part #:||28136|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|