The HB-25 module from Parallax is high-current solution for controlling large DC motors. It is compatible with any microcontroller that can generate a servo compatible pulses, allowing a DC Motor to be controlled similar to a continuous rotation servo. Unlike the servo, the HB-25 does not require refreshing, meaning a single pulse can maintain the output which reduces the load on the microcontroller.
- Output: 25 A continuous current, 35 A surge @ 13.8 VDC
- Motor Rating: DC motors up to ½ HP
- Pulse Input: 1.0ms Full Reverse, 1.5ms Neutral (off), 2.0ms Full Forward
- Pulse Refresh Rate: Single Pulse Operation
- Modes: Single/Dual Motor Control(control HB-25s using a single IO line)
- Protection Circuits: Over Voltage, Over Current, Over Heating
- Fault Reset: Automatic
- Cooling: Forced Air - Ball Bearing Fan
|MCM Part #:||28-17938|
|Parallax Part #:||29144|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|