Program in PBASIC, which is very easy to read and learn. It is an ideal "first-time" programming language, with many built-in commands that simplify interfacing to other devices. To get started, just download the free BASIC Stamp Editor software, and click the Getting Started with Stamps in Class link in the Help file.
- Surface-mount BASIC Stamp 2 microcontroller
- Onboard reset button and program activity LED
- Solderless breadboard for building circuits
- I/O pin, power and ground headers brought alongside breadboard
- Built-in 220 O series resistors help protect the BASIC Stamp I/O pins from mis-wiring
- 500 mA voltage regulator for projects
- Program via a USB A to Mini B CableUSB Mini-B connector with built-in RS-232 serial converter
- Battery clip for 9 V alkaline or rechargeable battery
|MCM Part #:||28-17945|
|Parallax Part #:||555-28188|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|