Aircraft stabilization is electronically controlled by the HoverFly board with Parallax's Propeller multicore microprocessor. The benefit to this system is a stable platform with no mechanical linkages, for a small, maneuverable, and agile aircraft.
This kit provides a durable way to get involved in the advanced quadcopter arena. The kit includes; frame, mounting hardware, motors, speed controllers, propellers and the control board for flight stabilization (the only thing you need to provide is the RC radio equipment and a battery). We recommend a six channel RC radio.
The ELEV-8 platform is large enough for outdoor flight and has plenty of room for payload and attachments (up to 2 lbs).Features
- Includes HoverFly Pro controller board
- Open-source design files are available for you to download and use
- Modular frame allows for fast repairs and swapping of parts
- High strength chassis keeps your electronic components safe and protected
- Uses common 4-40 hardware that can be found at most local hardware stores
- 2 pound payload capacity