This fantastic dual-instrument set, comes complete with a custom carrying case, extra spare battery and user guides.
The LCR40 (for Inductors, Capacitors and Resistors) is ideal for the hobbyist and professional alike.
The DCA55 (for most semiconductors) provides fast component identification, pinout identification and wide component support.
- Supports inductors, capacitors and resistors.
- Measure component values.
- Measures the inductor's DC resistance too.
- Auto test frequency (DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz).
- Auto component type detection.
- Also works with polarized and non-polarized electrolytic capacitors in either orientation.
- Easy to scroll through all the measurement screens (if applicable).
- Single measurement snapshot allowing you to remove the component and keep the readings on-screen.
- Connect your component any way round.
- Automatic part type identification (not the part number).
- Automatic full pinout identification (only gate of JFETs is identified).
- Important parameter measurements including:
- Current gain measurement (hFE) of BJTs.
- Base-Emitter voltage drops (Vbe) of BJTs.
- Leakage current of BJTs.
- Gate threshold (Vgs) of Enhancement mode MOSFETs.
- Voltage drops (Vf) of PN junctions, diodes, LEDs etc.
- Distinguishes between germanium and silicon BJTs.
- Long battery life (alkaline battery included).
- Includes high quality gold plated hook probes.
- Includes detailed illustrated user guide.
|MCM Part #:||72-11825|
|Peak Part #:||LCR40+DCA55+ATC55|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|