Unbalanced lines are more susceptible to picking up electrical noise and RF interference than balanced lines - the longer the unbalanced cable, the greater the chance of a problem. Using this device to connect two pieces of equipment is one of the most cost-effective ways to convert between unbalanced signals and true balanced signals. Automatically translates signal voltages to match difference in ground potentials.
- 60Hz Noise Removal
- Removes AC Hum Noise
- Breaks Ground Loops Safely
- Maintains Highest Sonic Quality
- Passive Device: No Power Required
- High-Performance Ultra-Compact Design
- 1/4" TRS and XLR Inputs and Outputs on 2-Channels
- Audiophile High-Quality Components and Exceptionally Rugged Construction
- Automatically Converts Unbalanced to Balanced Signal Without Any Signal Loss
- Uses 11:1 Isolation Transformers to Break Loop Antenna and Balance Audio Lines
- Automatically Translates Signal Voltages to Match Difference in Ground Potentials
- Weight :1.1 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-16055|
|Pyle Part #:||PHE400|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|