Seven Zone Input Mixer Amplifier
By Speco (PL260A)
MCM Part #555-5595
$699.00 & FREE Shipping
Seven Zone Seven Input Mixer Amplifier
The PL-260A amplifier from Speco provides 260W of RMS power output, with a seven input mixer. The unique feature of this amplifier is the built in zone selector, usable with 25V or 70V speaker systems. Divide large numbers of connected speakers into seven zones, and control all directly from the front panel of the amplifier.
Mic Inputs #1 ~ #4
Each mic input features an XLR female connector, with independent phantom power switching. Input #1 also features switchable VOX voice override which mutes all other inputs during paging.
Mic/Aux #1 Input
This input may be switched to accept either XLR mic input (with switchable phantom power as well), or unbalanced line level input. Line input is dual RCA female connectors.
Aux inputs #2 ~ #3
These inputs accept unbalanced line level input, via dual RCA female connectors on each.
- 4Ω/ 8Ω/ 16Ω speaker outputs
- 25V / 70V speaker outputs
- Seven zone speaker selector (25V / 70V use only)
- Music on hold output with level control
- Telephone paging input with level control
- Front panel master level control
- Independent master bass and treble controls
- 24VDC external battery backup input (battery sold separately)
- Power output: 260W RMS
- Frequency response: 50Hz ~ 15KHz ±3dB
- THD: <1% @ 1KHz
- S/N ratio: >60dB
- Music-on-hold output: 600Ω @ 1V; 8Ω - 1W
- VOX level: 0 ~ –40dB adjustable (factory preset at -40dB)
- Phantom power: 15VDC
- Dimensions: 3.5" (H) x 16.9" (W) x 11.8" (D)
- Weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Tel: 100mV / 600Ω balanced
- Mic: 1.0mV / 50KΩ unbalanced
- Aux: 200mV / 50KΩ unbalanced
- Bass: ±10dB @ 100Hz
- Treble: ±10dB @10KHz
|MCM Part #:||555-5595|
|Speco Part #:||PL260A|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|