The RECON™ is a telecommunications line tester that delivers advanced data detection and identification.
Did you realize that not all butt setts are created equal? Most were designed in the 1980's or 90's! These old sets were not intended for use with our current technology, including DSL. The T62 Recon is designed for use with DSL and our current telecommunications system.
- Large backlit display for low light environments
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Drop proof tested to 20’
- IP54 Weatherproof case
- Off-hook current and polarity
- On-hook voltage and polarity
- Ring amplitude and frequency
- On-hook and call waiting caller ID info
- Amplitude line monitor for volume levels
- Eight number stored memory with alpha/numeric tags
- Continuous polarity indications
- Caller ID/call waiting and caller ID error detection
- Tone and pulse dialing
- Auto off in all modes
- Detects and identifies DSL and T1 lines
- Last number dialed, redialed or received
- Includes 60” bed of nails cord set and four “AAA” batteries
|MCM Part #:||22-16418|
|Platinum Tools Part #:||T62|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|