Waterproof 4 Channel Marine Amplifier (black)
This 4-channel waterproof MP3/iPod marine amplifier is a powerful addition to your marine audio setup. It pushes 200 watts maximum on each of the two channels for a bone-rattling power that's basically unmatched. It takes RCA line inputs and includes a 3.5mm-to-RCA adapter so you can plug in your MP3 player or iPod easily. Also takes standard high and low level inputs from a marine head-unit.
Also available in Silver
Comes with a wired remote control for volume gain. For safety, this amp is equipped with power protection circuitry and soft turn on/off prevents damage to your speaker equipment.
Switches and gain settings are located behind a watertight plug, which also lights up when the amplifier is on. Customize your audio settings and make it sound just the way you want.
- 4 x 100 Watts RMS at 4 Ohm (Per Manufacturer's Specifications)
- 4 x 200 Watts Max at 4 Ohm (Per Manufacturer's Specifications)
- 4 x 300 Watts RMS at 2 Ohm (Per Manufacturer's Specifications)
- Fuse: 10A
- RCA Line Input
- T.H.D: <0.05%
- Soft Turn On/Off
- S/N Ratio: >95dB
- Anti-Thump Turn-On
- 2 Ohms Stereo Stable
- Power Protection Circuitry
- Channel Separation: >65dB
- Remote Control for Volume Gain
- Converter: High Low Level Inputs
- Includes waterproof poly bag with 3.5mm jack
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Dimensions: 6.10'' L x 3.35'' W x 1.38'' H
|MCM Part #:||60-50080|
|Pyle Part #:||PLMRMP3B|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|